Laura’s Blog Update No. 13
Hello, an explanation of the pics below…
1. Back on the home front, Tucker got our cat Carlos a “cat cam”. Here is Carlos looking humiliated with my dad, Val. Carlos took a bunch of pictures around the neighborhood. Grass and branches and car mufflers and neighbor’s back yards. Â As Tucker says, “We have a real artist on our hands!”
2. Here is Tim in front of the gig we played in Hamburg. We played in that bunker! Actually the place was really nice, believe it or not. A delicious home-cooked meal and a great crowd and a warm green room.
3. The stairwell in the bunker. Apparently this building is indestructible.
4. Windmills upon windmills across Germany. Go Germany!
5. Tim has had it with Nelson.
6. Tim and Alex on the ferry from Germany to Denmark.
7. The icy waters.
8. Backstage in Lund, Sweden: a cute picture of our friend Bill Frisell and band circa 1991.
9. Norwegian (Hoarfrost) Wood(s).
10. Tim, eating those insane salty Scandinavian fish candies.
11. Fun times on the six hour drive to Oslo.
12. “The pals.”